This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meaningful posts

In any event, please keep this forum clean for actual meaningful posts.
    Puh-lease. A DG is about having fun with a community of civvers. Having a laugh now and then about semi-DG related matters (or spam within limits if you wish) includes that. I'd suggest NOT to close threads this easily. REALLY annoying IMO. It's not like there currently are any meaningful threads which were pushed off the first page by the thread you closed.
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

If you'd like me to bring Ming around, I can ... but the DG is about having fun playing the game, not posting spam threads. He's closed more than one (spam thread), and I'd rather save him the work.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

You guys are boring.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Should check out ACDG forums..
        -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Indeed...we have been told that this privately owned site is for our use to play the game...not to have fun.
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

It is a sad day when Maniac, valiant defender of the inactivity of the previous ACDG's, complains that there isn't enough spam.

Of course, the reason we are playing a demogame and not merely a PBEM is because a demogame has a certain level of interaction that PBEMs typically do not.
            Though given the level of activity, I suppose it might as well be a PBEM

As well, I can find no mingified threads at all that are public. All closed threads were closed by ye.
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Ming has not closed any threads in the public forum here, as nobody's tried spamming here yet.

If you want to have 'meaningful' discussion in this forum, post in the thread related to that subject. A DG is a chance to roleplay, and all the assorted posting privileges that come with that, but this thread isn't doing that at all, and the last one went from RP to spam in short time.
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
              X