X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email List

Hi!
    I'd like to keep a list of everyone who gets the save, in case I or Aeson ever have to send emails to a team.

Please do one of the following.

A) Post a thread, TOPPED, in your forum, with the current save recipients.
    B) Send Me and/or Aeson a PM with the full email list of your team.
    C) Post here, but this is of course a public forum etc.

Threads in your forum are preferred; easier to access for me in a quick look, easier than PMs, and easier for you to update

If you're going to have a lot of recipients, it may be easier to have a team email address to avoid having to add twenty addresses to one's address book

Also, btw, please somehow communicate this information to the team BEFORE you in the play order. I'll do so if you don't, let me know if you need me to do so.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

would it be just as easy to send it to the turn team leader, then the turn player distributes to their team?
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Usually it's easier to send to multiple recipients. That way if the team leader is out for awhile or sick, etc. then the timing doesn't get messed up.
      It's very easy to set up a list in MS Outlook to send to groups of people at the same time.

Comment

yeah groups work quite well

Snoop, ours is found at The Horde - Directory
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Krill has suggested a good idea in GS - setup a gmail account for your team and give all your turn players or even all team members access.

2.7 GB of storage, no lists to maintain, and easy! Turn players can setup POP access to gmail, use Gmail notifier, or just check manually.

Comment

Team Merc (that is to say, Kloreep) is setting up an account that will autoforward it to all Merc members.
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by dejon
              Krill has suggested a good idea in GS - setup a gmail account for your team and give all your turn players or even all team members access.

2.7 GB of storage, no lists to maintain, and easy! Turn players can setup POP access to gmail, use Gmail notifier, or just check manually.
              Good value - and a great system indeed worked well in several other similar games

we can be contacted at: hordeofmongols ta gmail tod com

to Krill
              Attached Files
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Not many teams posted with this. Does this mean they are not ready then?
                The Sherrin Foundation
                Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

got the list together

just trying to gmail to coooperate

Comment

The Merc address is:

c4dgmerc
                    surveypoint
                    com

@ and . at the appropriate points

Comment

After a long research project, we were able to do the almost impossible. We revived the obsolete email-technology on Chiron. !

We created an account on the popular gmail.com email service with this account: C4DG.Centaurians You can add or remove dots (".") wherever you like in the account name. You can add a plus ("+") at the end of the account name and put any text after it. You have to put an ("@") between the account name and the service name. You cannot do anything fancy to the service name ("gmail.com").

We hope the communications will be flawless. We've sent a test message to The Horde and The Mercenary Team.

PJayTycy
                      Team Alpha Centaurians
                      no sig

Comment

Snoopy asked us to post a topped thread in our forum with email addresses. It has been there for months.

If anybody needs to email a representative of Sarantium, I am at cbeetz@comcast.net.

GB

Comment

just send it to me and I will take of the rest

TEAM BANANA
                          platrex at gmail dot com

Comment

It seems we neglected to post our team account earlier:

gatheringspam AT gmail DOT com

Comment

Sarantium's email

Please send all saves and correspondence to Sarantium at both addresses below. Thanks.

cbeetz (A.T.) comcast (D.O.T.) net

teamsarantium (A.T.) gmail (D.O.T.) com

Comment

Working...
                              X