Demo Game suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demo Game suggestion

maybe we can start a MP Demo game to play while we are waiting for this one to begin?

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Hmm. How would the teams be formed?

Comment

Can I still be mercenary?
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I don't thinik it will be THAT long ...
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
          I don't thinik it will be THAT long ...
          are they famous last words...?
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

The only thing left now is QA IIUC. Might be snoop is right.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Thank you for the information the patch will arrive very soon.
              (Actually the guy didn't say it,but I bet).
              Best regards,

Comment

well we certainly have been hearing such news for a while now

yet after these months it really should be here soon
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

It will be here soon.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Highly frustrating all this, someone really should have given us an eta, its been another month now and the message is no different than it was a month ago, it will be soon.

The expansion will be out soon also!
                    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Sorry, there won't be an eta. Think of it, what would happen if Firaxis gave us an eta and something came up, postponing the release(as you can see, that has obviously happened, no?)?

Comment

I have a piece of string at work that is 24 metres long, it reaches from one end of a 24 mtr run of brickwork to the other. Ingenious as this is or odd as it may seem I just wanted to say how long my piece of string is.
                        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Comment

anyway who needs to rush with a patch... not like they have already been paid good money for a finished product5....

/me looks around his bar and wonders if the Firaxis people would like quatre filled beer glasses, and pies with no meat (have to wait for the patch to get the meat working)
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

or a fruit and nut choc bar without the nuts eh ?

Comment

Working...
                              X