No announcement yet.

MP: C4DG Nearly Starting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a bad idea if we could each get our starting positions shared with us at the same time - by private emails to each team of course. Then when time came for turn play we won't be each taking 48 hours serially.

Golden Bear

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Bear
      Not a bad idea if we could each get our starting positions shared with us at the same time - by private emails to each team of course. Then when time came for turn play we won't be each taking 48 hours serially.

Golden Bear
      I agree..or even the mods posting a screen shot in each of the private fora.
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

If teams want, I can create screenshots now and send them out. Just let me know.
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

The Sarantine Empire votes an enthusiastic YES! for receiving a screen shot of our starting position immediately.

Golden Bear

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
            If teams want, I can create screenshots now and send them out. Just let me know.
            You really need to ask??!!!

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Well, there are more than two teams in this game...

Comment

merc
                Banana
                Horde
                Barney and the Purple Dinosaurs

hereby say yes!

(\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Hey, Barney isn't on a team...

Screenshots will be posted shortly. I can't 100% guarantee this map will work with the hopefully soon released patch, but I think it will, so I'm confident enough to post the pics

Comment

Who is Snoopy368?

Comment

BTW, am I Barney and are we purple dinosaurs?

I like purple and I used to play with plastic dinosaurs as a youth. But, not fond of Barney.

GB

Comment

I've posted start pics in each private forum. I did NOT use my upload space, to avoid possible security breaches. As a side note, I suggest not using your upload space for any pics you want remotely secret, unless you use a secure title (something like Alkjpherty.jpg), as it's not hard to figure out any given member's upload file structure, and the only security is in the title of the picture.

Details:
                        • I took these at fairly far zoom out; if you want a closer zoom, say so.
                        • Resource icons are ON in every screenshot. You have what resources you can see. (Well, based on your starting techs anyway.)
                        • Due to the odd structure of SP AI starts, your scout and your settler start on the same square, so you're not missing anything, I promise. We checked.

Any questions, just ask.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                          I've posted start pics in each private forum.

[snip]
                          • I took these at fairly far zoom out; if you want a closer zoom, say so.
                          YES!!!

E_T
                          Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                          Worship the Comic here!
                          Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Originally posted by E_T

YES!!!

E_T

DeepO

Comment

Question.

After noticing that all teams except Mercs, due to the weird AI placement, have settlers on top of scout/warrior, I went back and made a save with the warrior/scout moved off of the settler one in a semirandom direction. (To give no team an advantage over the others, i didn't move any onto hills. I have no idea how the game places initial scouts, so i didn't want to take a random guess...)

Would you all rather just go with the AI's placement, or use the slightly adjusted set? It's not a huge difference, but undoubtedly for MMers the extra square or two of initial sight makes some difference.

Comment

so they're not going to start on the initial tile?
                                First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                                Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Working...
                                X