Horde Authorization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horde Authorization

I've accidentally hit the "Join" link for the Horde -- it's just above our private forum's link.

I'm not sure who I'd have to PM. Could any Horde member reading this please relay the message to the proper authorities to put my application in the trash and then set the trash on fire... while laughing.

I'm a warmonger myself, you see, but I'm married to the Storm I'm spoken for.

Seriously though, thanks in advance

[edit]: Anyway, you've already got Rubychaser.
    "The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this ever, in flesh and blood, walked upon this earth." -- Albert Einstein, in regards to Mohandis Gandhi

Comment

Just click on "Leave".
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

I don't think you can until authorised.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

yes you can - just test it if you want
          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

I highly recommend everyone subscribe to their teams forum and access it via your control panel to prevent similar things, including hitting the 'leave' button accidentally.

Especially leaders.

It can really suck to 'leave' the group when you are the only one able to authorize...
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

LOL!! Thanks for the warning. That particular issue had not occured to me... I would have found out the hard way.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
                Just click on "Leave".
                I did that immediately. Nonetheless, I don't know if clicking on join instantly PMs someone on the inside for their consideration.

I thought it best to be upfront about it, but I will try UnO's suggestion.

Thanks.
                "The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this ever, in flesh and blood, walked upon this earth." -- Albert Einstein, in regards to Mohandis Gandhi

Comment

You know, The "leave" button really *is* too close for comfort. An accident waiting to happen if you ask me
                  Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Fortunately, one of Gramphos' recent additions to CivGroups is to add the "Do you really want to leave?" screen in ... or i'd have left a few already
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Thanks for dropping by.
                      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Re: Horde Authorization

Originally posted by ruby_maser

[edit]: Anyway, you've already got Rubychaser.

I resemble that remark. Would have been good to have had you on the team Ruby.
                        Long Live The Horde
                        Marshal of the Concordian Armed Forces
                        Membership Officer of the Axe Grinders Guild

Comment

Working...
                        X