The Glory of More War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Glory of More War

So, would there be interest in ressurecting the evil empire which has been the inspiration of everything naughty in demogamedom?

Plus, we do have to defend our controversial title

Btw, by "interest" I would take a group of people willing to be active, not just lurkers. If we can't get up a nice group going, I'll join the Storm instead
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Pfft GoW?

I thought you guys had given up on civ to purse life as a squad of "the Sims Online" players, like all the other puny little girls who wet the bed.....

Muwhhahahhaww

Keep reaching for that rainbow sisters

But seriously probably a good time to start recruiting with all the Octoberies around for the release of CIV.
    Are we having fun yet?

Comment

It's not GoW, It's GoMW obviously =)
      Proud member of the PNY Brigade
      Also a proud member of the The Glory Of War team on PtW-DG

A.D 300, after 5h of playing DonHomer said: "looks like civ2 could be a good way to kill time if i can get the hang of it :P"

Comment

Oh and i might join/rejoin if more shows up. Otherwise ill be with the stormians as stated elsewhere..
        Proud member of the PNY Brigade
        Also a proud member of the The Glory Of War team on PtW-DG

A.D 300, after 5h of playing DonHomer said: "looks like civ2 could be a good way to kill time if i can get the hang of it :P"

Comment

I can guarantee I am not going to be active.
          Will join but only as a confirmed lurker.
          "No Comment"

Comment

Well, if not enough people show interest, we might just want to start a Warmonger faction in GS.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

The Horde would pwn you guys anyway
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Given the lack of interest I guess we'll never really know...

... and no, they wouldn't

Comment

I'm always a little confused by what con says - but I pay attention when he swings that club at me...

does he mean: the Horde would own you guys, or,

the Horde would pawn you guys?

Warmonger vs. Horde would be worth watching...

Comment

Its an internet thaaaang
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

In other words, something he picked up from his kids.
                      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos
                        In other words, something he picked up from his kids.
                        Yep guys just like you Arne

Comment

Well, this seems familiar...

I would feel like home in a team like that. But please, we'll need to build something other than units.
                          RIAA sucks
                          The Optimistas
                          I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

I'm always Glory of War at heart but unable to make any sort of time committment; especially before Christmas when I don't even have the game.
                            Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
                            King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
                            ---------
                            May God Bless.

Comment

The game will start in the next year anyway, so you have a lot of time

Comment

Working...
                              X