Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there rules / constitution for th democracy game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there rules / constitution for th democracy game?

Much has been said of the game play in other games. Is there to be rules for game conduct and public speech?
    Long Live The Horde
    Marshal of the Concordian Armed Forces
    Membership Officer of the Axe Grinders Guild

would certainly be better to have clarity than what we have know in the c3c game where it seems the rules get made up as we go along, to fit any current issue !

especially in relation to what is/is not roleplay and the distinction between RP and reality.
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

I suspect we will develop some rules/guidelines for use. We also need the rules on what is doable out-of-game, and when. (OOG map trading, etc)

We have time to discuss all this over the coming weeks.

For a start, I figure we may want to use the guidleines established for the ptwdg, c3cdg, maybe the isdg, or the mzo demo game, or some combination thereof, wirh new civ4 considerations added in.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Working...
      X