Comment

• new poll at the main thread

go vote http://apolyton.net/forums//showthre...hreadid=144382

need to discuss http://apolyton.net/forums//showthre...hreadid=143708
          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• sup?
            Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• hopefully the calm before the big game

other than that, overtime at work

Comment

• OK. I'll keep watching for the Team Banana private forum.
                Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

• update

If things keep on getting worse for me and my PC and the Civ4 game.

I will not be able to play the game, but will still be invloved with the team

I am trying some other avenues to see WTF is going on

will keep you all informed

Comment

• That's OK. I don't have Civ4 either and with all the issues that I am seeing, it will be awhile before I do.

Things this Banana will do before buying Civ4:
                    Get thoughly bored with CivIII - this will take awhile
                    Buy SimCity4 for $10 and master that
                    Get back to playing NWN

But I will be here for diplo and such.

I'd actually like to see another CivIII multiplayer diplo game, but I think EoD killed any plans for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daddy-O
                      I'd actually like to see another CivIII multiplayer diplo game

Comment

• Those look like they have been played for quite some time. Is there room for a noob to join in? Would I get the current politics? Would it matter?

Comment

• Both are in desperate need of activity. There's definitely room for you to get involved. As for getting the current politics, I can only answer for my teams, but it's certainly not rocket science.

BTW, Merc rocks. As does Tabemono, but when MAST seems so desperate I have a hard time advertising mine to a potential PTWDG II joiner...

Comment

• MaST is now down to...0.5 active members...

As a matter of fact we are currently looking for a new turnplayer, the old one will be available for training, evaluation and input.
                            Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

• Heya banananians,

Thanks!
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Maybe I just dreamt it, but I thought one of these were accepted as the Team Banana Icon.

Comment

Working...
                                X