Gathering Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What no Horde, thats funny im sure weve already signed up
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Zen
      and old nemesis makes a revival hmm....

Well, if The Horde is resurrected in a Civ4 demogame, I'll want to ressurect GoW and teach them a few lessons on how to warmonger and backstab with style.
      Is this an open declaration? or you just puffing a rollie?
      The Sherrin Foundation
      Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither

Oh, and too bad for us. You would be leading, or nearly so, in 'person I would most like to recruit for the Storm' category, Beta.
        Sure - and you would probably lock me in a dungeon like Rhoth did.

For 'crimes against the state'.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Zen
          That said, if there's no Horde, then there's no GoW... who knows, I might just join the Storm.
          Wow... it's going to be a very crowded place it seems

Everyone lurking... I don't know, doesn't anyone fresh want to be active in our team?

DeepO

Comment

Originally posted by DeepO

Wow... it's going to be a very crowded place it seems

Everyone lurking... I don't know, doesn't anyone fresh want to be active in our team?

DeepO
            So exciting to see the storm gathers again, I must say.

Obviously, count me in. (can't promise to be as prominent as I'd like, now that I serve in the army all day long during the weekdays, but I promise not to lurk ).

And don't worry DeepO, I'm sure some of the would-be-lurkers won't resist the temptation and join the fray when thing start to heat up...
            Save the rainforests!
            Join the us today and say NO to CIV'ers chopping jungles

Comment

I may like to serve as a diplomat to a specific nation or something like that, in High School I was a very effective Head Delegate for several nations in Model UN I even got a piracy resolution passed.
              First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
              Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Arrr, me hearties!
                If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by Metaliturtle
                  I even got a piracy resolution passed.
                  Ah, the Storm shows its true colours very early on ....

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

If there's another GS game, I want to see it, and I miss my old team-mates. However, I don't know if I want to be active in a DG again as they can become too intense and time-consuming.

It seems early to start a DG, when Eurofolks won't even have the game, let alone get a chance to learn how to play it. When the PTWDG1 started, most players were already experienced and accomplished.

Comment

Im waiting for the GoW thread to start up but since MZ is lazy and he sucks, that maybe a while
                      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

*pokes head in*

Why is the only mention of a GoW team, sitting in the Gathering Storm propaganda thread?

I will be lurking in one of the teams

*Returns to NWN, Eve-Online & WoW*
                        "No Comment"

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Enamel
                          Why is the only mention of a GoW team, sitting in the Gathering Storm propaganda thread?

I'm sure Emperor Zen will be along soon. If not, you can join us.

Comment

I would like to join the Gathering Storm.

I would like to see how this team approaches the new game.

I cannot guarantee a constant level of participation, but when I'm available I'll chip in however I can.

Comment

Nice to see you here, dejon.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)
                              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Metaliturtle
                                I may like to serve as a diplomat to a specific nation or something like that, in High School I was a very effective Head Delegate for several nations in Model UN I even got a piracy resolution passed.
                                That sounds great, and much needed with our sometimes style of Dalek diplomacy. I'm hoping to improve on that.

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                                If there's another GS game, I want to see it, and I miss my old team-mates. However, I don't know if I want to be active in a DG again as they can become too intense and time-consuming.

It seems early to start a DG, when Eurofolks won't even have the game, let alone get a chance to learn how to play it. When the PTWDG1 started, most players were already experienced and accomplished.
                                Feel free to lurk away. I am hoping we do wait until everyone has the game. I'd say over half the old dg'ers come from outside NA and the parts of Europe where it is out already.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                                X