Gathering Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in!

Oh - this is GS. Sorry. I'm looking for Vox. I think it was strictly the species similarity that confused me, nye. Gotta go find the blue smurf now.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Oh, and too bad for us. You would be leading, or nearly so, in 'person I would most like to recruit for the Storm' category, Beta.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Ennet
        Do you take non GSers in here? Say if i got tired of bearded women and want a change
        Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
        If the Mercenary concept is beaten down, or does not generate much interest I might be interested in lurking purely for a learning experience.
        Originally posted by Metaliturtle
        I think I was in GS, but I never learned what a democracy game was untill now, I would like to be on the team, if anything just to learn all kinds of strategy from you guys.
        Welcome to one and most all.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
          uh, FP, PTWDG lasted 31 months...And I count 6 eras

How time flies...
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepO
            UnO, I was thinking we could also use a historian of sorts, seeing that Trip has been too busy to publish his memoirs

DeepO
            I would be interested in that as well, however, last time I tried (c3cdg) not all teams wanted an observer in their forum. That is something all teams would need to agree upon beforehand, much like the team Mercenary thing.
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
              Welcome to one and most all.

So many ways to take that...

Only most are welcome, huh?

gee, I wonder who isn't...
              One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I can name, well, at least one person who isn't welcome...I know I would not not complain if you applied to join us, UnO.
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Oooo!!! Are we allowed guesses?
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I wrote in our old team forum, that if the storm is gathering again, I will follow the call. And here I am, take my application. The time I can devote depends on several factors, though, and work is only one of them.

Comment

So many ways to take that...

Only most are welcome, huh?

gee, I wonder who isn't...
                      We use a method to help ensure peace within the team. If nobody has a big problem with you, you are in.

I am not aware of anyone having a problem with anyone who has posted interest so far.
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)

Comment

I would be interested in that as well, however, last time I tried (c3cdg) not all teams wanted an observer in their forum. That is something all teams would need to agree upon beforehand, much like the team Mercenary thing.
                        True, a global observer would be cool too. I think many would welcome the idea of a referee team which can view the fora, but don't post unless spoken to.

I was not talking about that, though, I was talking about the post for GS-historian which is also still vacant

DeepO

Comment

nm
                          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I'm up for lurking as a learning experience. I won't have the game until November 1 at the earliest, and I'm not likely to have much to contribute beyond names for stuff and wise-arse remarks.
                            oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

and old nemesis makes a revival hmm....

Well, if The Horde is resurrected in a Civ4 demogame, I'll want to ressurect GoW and teach them a few lessons on how to warmonger and backstab with style.
                              A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

That said, if there's no Horde, then there's no GoW... who knows, I might just join the Storm.
                                A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Working...
                                X