Apoly TEAM CIV IV Demo Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sign me up please!

Actually, I think I would prefer the team demo game over the SP one.

Comment

TEAM BANANA is happy to sign up
      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus Rex
        TEAM BANANA is happy to sign up
        I need your team roster please
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I am signed up with the soon to be ripe Team BANANA.
          Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25

I need your team roster please
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

from our thread...

Platypus Rex
              EPW
              Daddy-O

Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25

IN ANY COLOR OTHER THAN YELLOW PLEASE

Comment

Please include me in the list for the team game.

I'm not sure where the teams stand right now, but I can be a free agent until that becomes more concrete.
                  "The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as this ever, in flesh and blood, walked upon this earth." -- Albert Einstein, in regards to Mohandis Gandhi

Comment

Sign me up as a provisional lurker - I haven't got my copy yet.
                    Join a Democracy Game today!
                    | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

Conmcb25, could we get an update of the initial post soon?
                      The Sherrin Foundation
                      Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

I would like to sign up, and to ressurect the Legoland team for this game
                        Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses

Comment

Just for the record, this will be an apo-internal multi-team demogame? Like ptwdg2 or EoD?
                          Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

I'm in, of course...

Btw, as UnO mentioned it in another thread... What about a SP Demo Game? I love this kind of game, is like a College’s project... (good ol' days! ) People discussing, polls, decisions, lots of fun, learning, understanding the AI, not to mention “no competition”...

Multiplayer is all about our human folks. Almost the same thing: people discussing, polls, decisions, lots of fun, learning, understanding the other’s minds, chats, dirty tricks… and lots of good ol’ hard competition... Much more real diplomacy than in SP games. Less focused in the mechanics.

IMHO, demo games are one of the most important ways to learn game mechanics and strategies. And we have two entirely different kind of games, SP and MP.
                            Lots of new members would be very interested in a SP demo game, and lots would love to be in a team with some of the Apolyton’s legends, playing against other legends…

So, why not to play BOTH?

Argh! My English is getting worst all the time!
                            RIAA sucks
                            The Optimistas
                            I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

I think I just asked in another thread if its ok to play both SP and MP, so I welcome Aro's question. Having said that, please count me in for a Team game.
                              (wishing to join Gathering Storm)
                              "You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war" - Albert Einstein
                              Eternal Ruler of the Incan Empire in the History of The World 5 Diplomacy Game. The Diplogame HotW 6 is being set up.
                              Citizen of the Civ4 Single Player Democracy Game JOIN US!
                              Wanna play some PBEMs!?

Comment

Working...
                              X