X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Zealand delayed!

Just received this email...

Dear BrotherDragon,

We're sorry to inform you that your copy of Civilization 4 will not be shipped tomorrow as previously expected, as our stock has not yet arrived into the country. Since learning of this situation earlier today, we have fought hard to secure the stock on time, but have now accepted that events are out of our direct control. We are disappointed that we are therefore unable on this occasion to provide you with day-one delivery - a service on which we pride ourselves.

To try and make it up to you, we have further reduced the price of Civilization to only NZ$79.95, a full $20.00 below the recommended retail price.

We expect our stock to arrive into New Zealand during the weekend, and your order will receive priority handling and will be shipped from our warehouse as soon as it arrives on Monday. Please accept our sincere apologies for this delay; as keen gamers ourselves, we understand the importance of day-one delivery and work hard to achieve this for you wherever possible. If you have any questions regarding your order, or Gameplanet Store in general, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks for your continued support

Customer Service, Gameplanet Store

Rats! Another week to wait...
    "I'm trying to think but nothin' happens"-Jerome "Curly" Howard

That's a nice letter though

Comment

just gotta hold on for a few more days...

Comment

Er, that sucks...

Seeing as just this morning, I placed a preorder with Gamesman, and 20 minutes later it's ready to pick up.

That's right.

8th Nov, my ass.

See you in Civ heaven tonight!

Comment

Oh boohoo, I just got that email too.

Meh. Tempted to order from Gamesman instead but it wont hurt for the pillage and burning of my life to wait for a few more days.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilisk
            Er, that sucks...

Seeing as just this morning, I placed a preorder with Gamesman, and 20 minutes later it's ready to pick up.

That's right.

8th Nov, my ass.

See you in Civ heaven tonight!
            What the H3ll is going on with GPStore then? how come gamesman has their stock?

Comment

My new DVD drive arrived today at least, so I'll be able to install the game .

Comment

I was surprised about GP Store as well. It doesn't make sense.

When i picked up the game, I couldnt see it on the shelves anywhere, so I'm guessing I got it early for 'pre-ordering'.

Comment

Choice, fellow Kiwis! Hello to Basilisk, Blake and MartynC! Any more? Now I have to decide if I go down to EBGames in Hamilton(I'll call this morning) and play now or wait...hmm. I've sent an email to Gameplanet and racked them up about this. All Blacks by 20 over Wales? E Ihoa Atua...
                  "I'm trying to think but nothin' happens"-Jerome "Curly" Howard

Comment

that sucKS!!!
                    Kermit the frog

Comment

It's shipped! It's shipped! It's shipped!
                      *bounces off the walls*

Comment

Originally posted by Blake
                        It's shipped! It's shipped! It's shipped!
                        *bounces off the walls*
                        about time. now can i fake sickness to stay tomorrow

Comment

They had to wait for french copies of the tech tree for you.

Comment

Hope you and the French are friends again.
                            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by ulyanov
                              They had to wait for french copies of the tech tree for you.
                              NO French copies here!!!!!!! just that darn American English

Comment

Working...
                              X