Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got it at EB games store at mall...but what did he say?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got it at EB games store at mall...but what did he say?

I got it at lunch break today. Eb games at the mall in west nyack, ny. (After Best Buy not having it)

The guy was quite rude however. And here's the kicker...

He actually tried to tell me that I had to pay an extra $3 in order to get the "privilege" to return it if defective.

Otherwise I had to contact the manufacturer if it was bad.

I could have misunderstood him since he was talking a million miles an hour like those fine print announcements at the end of tv and radio car ads.

But he is nuts, I didn't pay it and furthermore noticed that the receipt says that I CAN return it if defective.

My weakness got the best of me though. If it wasn't the only place that had it at the time, I would have not bought it just because he was a d***.

But, I bought it without the $3 add on and the receipt is my legal ally if something goes wrong!
    While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

I had something like this happen to me with a cable TV installer.

The guy told me that instead of paying the very overpriced fees from comcast to run cable throughout my house, I could just pay him only $100 for all the added cable and sockets.

I told him that I'd rather pay the comcast fees so that if something went wrong it was on their records at comcast and they could fix it.

Needless to say, I never got any kind of fee from comcast for that work. This guy was trying to trick me into paying him extra fees.

Comment

Originally posted by geneshifter
      I had something like this happen to me with a cable TV installer.

The guy told me that instead of paying the very overpriced fees from comcast to run cable throughout my house, I could just pay him only $100 for all the added cable and sockets.

I told him that I'd rather pay the comcast fees so that if something went wrong it was on their records at comcast and they could fix it.

Needless to say, I never got any kind of fee from comcast for that work. This guy was trying to trick me into paying him extra fees.
      ............and I would have reported him!!

Grrrrr
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Yeah, but what you guys DON'T know, is that by not paying these extra fees, your inspiring these guys to sleep with your wives and/or daughers and/or sons.
        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
        X