Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ IV arrives in Germany

much earlier than expected.

I have the pleasure to report my first sighting of Civ IV in german shops.
    I went to Saturn in Essen this morning to buy a new Digicam for my father. Afterwards I went to the software department of the store and I couldn´t believe what I saw, a rack full with packages of Civ IV

I´ll still wait two more weeks till I buy it (there are more important things to do at the moment and if I had the package with Civ IV lying there it would too much of an temptation to just install it and play a few turns [with the usual one more turn syndrome ])
    but for all other Civers living in germany:
    The time of waiting is over
    Saturn has it (at least the store in Essen) at a price of 43.99 €
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

wrong forum, that's the thread:

thx

Comment

you're late! it already arrived in german stores yesterday...

Comment

holy crap! I'll be out to check all electronic shops today!
        "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
        --George Bernard Shaw
        A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
        --Woody Allen

Comment

Try www.okaysoft.de, I had a 20 hour delay between the online order and having the package in my hands.

Comment

However I may have a 2 hours delay only as I am heading to the city as we speak

I have free from work today, I just can't lose this afternoon waiting

How much was it on okaysoft ? Just in case Mediamarkt wants to ripp me off.
            "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
            --George Bernard Shaw
            A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
            --Woody Allen

Comment

€44.50 for the DVD version. They take some fee for delivery, though, not sure, I think it was about 3 euros.

Comment

thanks. I'm off now hunting cIV
                --George Bernard Shaw
                --Woody Allen

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                  €44.50 for the DVD version. They take some fee for delivery, though, not sure, I think it was about 3 euros.
                  Damn, they sure rip you off out there, don't they?
                  THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                  AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                  AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                  DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Working...
                  X