Take2 Store Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take2 Store Order

For anyone else who has pre-ordered through the Take2 store, you may want to check your order and your credit card.

I pre-ordered the special version and selected UPS - International Express as the shipping option (I live in Australia).

I received my shipping confirmation e-mail a couple of days ago and it said it was being shipped via USPS.

I e-mailed Take2 and they said they changed the shipping option to USPS as they had a glitch in their system.

The annoying part is that I was not given an option to cancel the order and in addition to this, my credit card was still charged for the more expensive shipping option.

Great customer service.

Re: Take2 Store Order

Originally posted by c.exton
    For anyone else who has pre-ordered through the Take2 store, you may want to check your order and your credit card.

I pre-ordered the special version and selected UPS - International Express as the shipping option (I live in Australia).

I received my shipping confirmation e-mail a couple of days ago and it said it was being shipped via USPS.

I e-mailed Take2 and they said they changed the shipping option to USPS as they had a glitch in their system.

The annoying part is that I was not given an option to cancel the order and in addition to this, my credit card was still charged for the more expensive shipping option.

Great customer service.
    Ugh, I think Firaxis is going to end up dropping Take2 as fast as they dropped Atari.

Comment

The frustrating part is that they have not even had the decency to reply to my e-mails.

Looks like I will just have to cut my losses and learn from the experience.

Comment

Working...
      X