Bay Area, CA - Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bay Area, CA - Anyone?

I am in the San Jose area this week for a training class - I'm not real familiar with the area, but I'm wondering if there's anyone here who is from around here, and can suggest someplace that might have the game already...

Thanks!
    What is SportsDigs.com?

I moved from there.

Can't tell you where would have it, but there's a Best Buy on Winchester and Steven's Creek that might have, and a Game Spot just a few blocks north on Steven's Creek if they don't. Also, the huge arse mall across the street has an EB in it.

pchang might be more help
    Monkey!!!

Comment

I drive past the "Great Mall" on my way back to the hotel... I'm wondering if someplace there would have it.

I suppose there's always Fry's Electronics... but I HATE shopping there.
      What is SportsDigs.com?

Comment

The great mall might have something (there's a Dave and Busters there that is fun)

If you go another exit or two north (in Milpitas) there is a best buy near the 237/880 interchange, as well as a bunch of restaurants. You can't miss it.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

The EB Games at:

322 W. El Camino Real
          Sunnyvale, CA

is where I got mine... They said they were running low though (but it LOOKED like they had lots of boxes left). Some places only have enough for their pre-orders. Good luck on the search!

Comment

Well, I called Circuit City and Target, with no luck so far. I am going to wait until tomorrow or Friday to pick it up. I'm too busy with work to really get into it now anyway.
            What is SportsDigs.com?

Comment

No luck at Best Buy Milpitas or Circuit City Fremont today.

However, I did find a copy of the special edition at GameStop in Fremont (880 and Auto Mall).

I got the French tech tree, too.
              What is SportsDigs.com?

Comment

Working...
              X