X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post it when you got the game.

Post here when you got the game.

Approximate location where you go it?

How you got it. (Retail, mail order, pre-order)

When you got it.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

I was waiting for this thread... tell us if you got it (so I can run to a store to get it and cancel my Amazon.com preorder ).
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Hmmm... on another forum, a guy in Jacksonville called around a number of place and they all told him that they'll get the shipment tomorrow
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yeah, some stores (Gamestop) near me (New Haven, Connecticut) are saying the same.
        I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Damn ,if Connecticut doesnt have it, Montreal is likely to not have it either

I'll still run in to an EB and check
          Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Is it possible to pick up the game at a store if you didn't pre-order it? I stopped by EB and Gamestop and they all said middle november

Comment

Originally posted by DaBods
              Is it possible to pick up the game at a store if you didn't pre-order it? I stopped by EB and Gamestop and they all said middle november
              They are lieing traitors to their gaming brethern, and should be slayed!

Quick! Get a Black Mage!!!

Comment

Wait, so it's already nearly noon in America, and no one has the game yet ?
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

From Take 2: Ship today - get it tomorrow

Hi, I just got this for Take2 - so I get it tomorrow, not today.

Hi there,

All Civilization IV orders are shipping today. You should receive a tracking number when it leaves our warehouse.

Thanks,

Take2Store/Rockstar Warehouse

Comment

When i saw Solver had posted in this thread, i was half-way ready to smack him for saying something like "Got mine "

I'm hoping miracles do happen, and we get some copies.

Comment

Well, I actually do have Civ4 here .
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

*smack*

Comment

Wait, so it's already nearly noon in America, and no one has the game yet ?
                          I told ya, I wasn't able to get the day off!
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Ahhh!

Every Gamestop I call says they're getting the game in tomorrow!!!!

Grr....this is gonna be a long 24 hours.

Comment

October 27th for Bestbuy (in DC Area anyway)...

I had already pre-ordered two copies (one from EB, one from Chips&Bits), but no word from either on when so I figured why not try retail?

Comment

Working...
                              X