Who pre ordered Civ IV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who pre ordered Civ IV?

Just curious, who has preoredered Civ IV? Do you get anything right away or is it the special edtion you get when Civ IV arrives?

Davor

I did. Nothing right away, just the special edition.

Comment

I didn't. I don't see why I should.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Not me Hope it is everywhere.
        The Sherrin Foundation
        Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

I did about last April/May when they first allow pre-orders.

Comment

I did !
            «Vive le Québec libre» - Charles de Gaulle

Comment

I originally did with EBGames, but cancelled it and ordered from Amazon when they lowered their prices. Saved myself about $10 and it actually turns out to be cheaper than if I waited to buy it in the store

Cheaper + Free Stuff = Good

Comment

I didn't. I usually don't because i'd get the game faster if i went to the store.

Comment

Switched to the special version on Amazon and saved $5 ... which was promptly used to upgrade shipping

Is it October 25th yet? ^^
                  But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                  PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

I have a friend in the U.S. who is coming to Europe around christmas - she will have the preorder version in her suitcase (I want it in english and I want that black Bible)
                    "Give me a soft, green mushroom and I'll rule the world!" - TheArgh
                    "No battle plan ever survives contact with the enemy." - Murphy's law
                    Anthéa, 5800 pixel wide extravaganza (french)

Comment

Not me. Although I live in a rural area, the next game store is an 18 km drive away. Also, buying it in the store prevents from suspicious looks of my wife (who would see the incoming packet before me) and from questions like "WHAT, you bought YET ANOTHER game??!?" (as if I would ask her all the time "WHAT, you bought YET ANOTHER pair of shoes??!?")

Comment

(as if I would ask her all the time "WHAT, you bought YET ANOTHER pair of shoes??!?")

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

thanks for the ammo Sir Ralph
                          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Preorder Civ IV? Nope, the price would double if I did this

And unless it's released in a DVD-cover I'll throw away the package anyway... and the extra stuff is not worth it. The only interesting stuff there is, is the tech-tree, but that poster doesn't update automaticly when a new mod is installed
                            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I did
                              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
                              X