Croatia (bring back the old Empire)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Croatia (bring back the old Empire)

Well, I just had an email exchange with the main distributor here, and guess what? They say November 10th at the earliest now

And yet I read that it's available in Vienna already. I wish the damn Austro-Hungarian empire held out for a hundred years more

LOL, you can try that in civ 4

Comment

Re: Croatia (bring back the old Empire)

Originally posted by VetLegion
      I wish the damn Austro-Hungarian empire held out for a hundred years more

*consoles you*

Comment

I challenge ANYONE to take down what I now consider the OFFICIAL WORLD RECORD PRICE for vanilla Civilization IV package:

425 kn -> 70 US$

Consider, that is in a country where the average monthly salary is in the 500-600 Euro range

Who else pays >10% of salary for a single computer game?

Comment

Our average montly salary is certainly not more than 400 Euro, if not less, so that also puts games at about 10% of the monthly salary!
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
            I challenge ANYONE to take down what I now consider the OFFICIAL WORLD RECORD PRICE for vanilla Civilization IV package:

425 kn -> 70 US$

Consider, that is in a country where the average monthly salary is in the 500-600 Euro range

Who else pays >10% of salary for a single computer game?
            So this is the reason for so much "pirated editions" in our "little country" Croatia.

Comment

We're not a little country!

Comment

serbia is a big country and our immense gdp allows us to buy any game we want. you wussies

Comment

Originally posted by LaRusso
                  serbia is a big country and our immense gdp allows us to buy any game we want. you wussies
                  Yes, from pirates, off course.

Comment

Marko1000, he was being ironic. They have a similar sitation like we do. Even those who want to buy the original can't in a timely manner and at fair price, which is the saddest part.

BTW. are you playing Civ IV or still waiting to get it like me? Check out the forum in the sig and write a report if you're playing

Comment

Ooh! Sorry, i didn't get it!

I don't know english so good.

I still don't have Civ4, but in my P3 800 and GF4 MX440 -

BTW. Civilizacija.net is a great site, although it is in nascency.

Comment

Bit će joÅ¡ bolji kad pohvatam svu ekipu koja visi okolo po imperijalističkim forumima #$%!")"#

And my sentiment about graphics is that they are too demanding, but this game probably has a lifespan of five years or so, so they wanted it to look modern in 2009., which it probably will.

Comment

21.11. at the earliest. Is there any other country in Europe where it isn't available yet?

Comment

Available in Croatia.

Comment

Working...
                            X