Seeing the many problems with ATI cards, I wonder whether the versions sold, particularly outside the U.S., in places where it's not yet available, will be sold with the buggy version, or whether they'll wait for a patch to be delivered?
I imagine the cost would be too high , but that would be the best option, not delivering a product that you know is likely to not work on many machines.
Will there be delivery of corrected games? And when?
Anyone saw info from 2k games on that topic?