Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchased in Seattle WA

Got mine!

EB Games in Westlake Center. They only had a few left that weren't pre-orders, so if you are in downtown you had better be quick. The guy said he didn't know when they would be getting another shipment of them, so when these are gone it could be a while.

Anyway, spent my lunch hour reading the manual, wish I was playing. Looks good so far, glad about the borders (being non-crossable) and the fact that I can improve sea squares. Also, somewhere I read that you would have no limit to the number of civs on a small map size (i.e. even if you have a very small map, (Duel) you can still have 8 civs.) However according to the manual this is not true.

Couple of other things, like that you can't switch wonder building to another wonder if the one you are building is built by someone else (one of my favorite exploits, but kind of stupid). At least they will refund you money for your lost production.

Anyway, so far looks great (from the manual, lol) can't wait to get home tonight, kiss the kids and wife, and then retreat to my own world for 6 hours

Oh, and in case you are wondering, my tech tree is in english!

Comment

EB Games at Redmond Town Center

tech tree is French

Comment

Eb Games in Northgate mall.

tech is english. I WANTED the french version so I could get a freebie english one too!

Comment

EB games in Kent/Covington.

*crickets*

What? I am the only Civ fan out here?

Comment

Working...
          X