New Haven, Connecticut: The Eagle Has Landed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Haven, Connecticut: The Eagle Has Landed

Oh YEAH! Yes, I still have the Bible Box coming, but I couldn't wait. There, I said it. Looking at the game now. Looking at the clock to go home. Anybody want to know the dimensions of the box?
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Actually, it *is* another Bible Box. But it has a nice, seemingly eatable outer cover.
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

Comment

sure, where did you get it?
      While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

Tech Tree is in English. Lots of fun packaging. Old school type stuff. Awesome! Oh, and I hope ICS is fixed...

Comment

where did you get it?

Comment

Got it at Gamestop. They had two, non-reserved copies waiting (one of which --mine-- was taken 15 minutes after they opened the boxes).

Comment

im in new haven and as far as i know there is no gamestop in town. the closest one is in west haven or something right? anyways, i have no transport so i shall have to wait.

Comment

why wouldn't the tech tree be in English?
                While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

There is one in Orange, on Boston Post Road. A bus line goes right by there. They might have that other non-reserved copy left!

Comment

I read some people are getting their tech tree in French.

Comment

AAAAaaaahhh!! and i have class in 20 mins!! Too much temptation!!

Comment

yeah i read the same thing. weird.

Comment

how thick is the manual? it isn't spiral bound is it? that was the only cool thing about the pre-order

Comment

The manual is a bit over 1/2 inch thick. Sprial binding.

Comment

MarkG, Solver...a bunch of others listed as testers. Cool! 224 pages.

Comment

Working...
                              X