Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montreal?

Anyone see CivIV in Montreal yet?

Im going to be checking the EB on University at about 3 or 3:30.
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

EB at Fairview Point Claire told me tomorrow...

But I believe the guy said he was getting a few copies in, which were going to the first batch of people on the pre-order list. I'm not in that first batch

Comment

I was in downtown yesterday so I stopped by EB in les Ailes, the guy told me on the 27th.

But I may go to the one in lasalle today just to check

Comment

I hit the EB in Les Ailes near the McGill metro station at 2:30. Still saying tommorow.

Also hit the Futureshop in The Forum, the guy there said "nope, dont have it yet. Or maybe we sold all the copies. I dunno'

Comment

Checked both EB and Best Buy in Carrefour Angrignon, and they don't have it. The EB sales person pretty much told me they'll get their copies tommorow.

Comment

Future Shop and EB Games at Place Vertu both said tomorrow. However the guy at EB said that some EB places already had it and his shipment got messed up. Hopefully we'll all have it tomorrow.

Bonne Chance!
            I hope I get the "Tech poster in French" bug actually.

Comment

EB at place des ailes on University said it was expecitng its shipment between noon and 4.

Futureshop on Atwater and St. Catherine don't deserve the land they occupy.

The EB tho is getting on my nerves. They had 2 huge boxes, unopened, just sitting there. They probably contain like, Tony Hawk, or some crap like that, but still, OPEN THEM!

Comment

EB Games at Decarie got teh collector's edition yesterday, but it supposedly sold out already. EB Games @ Cote Vertu bumped their estimate to tomorrow.

Let me know how it goes downtown this afternoon please. If it appears anywhere I'll zip down after work.

Yeah, Future Shop's are pretty hopeless for super-important stuff like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Peterk1
                  EB Games at Decarie got teh collector's edition yesterday, but it supposedly sold out already. EB Games @ Cote Vertu bumped their estimate to tomorrow.

Let me know how it goes downtown this afternoon please. If it appears anywhere I'll zip down after work.

Will do

im affeared of it selling out while im in class tho. After i asked, 3 guys ran in after me and asked the same thing.

Comment

I'm going to the Les Ailes EBGames in a few mintues - I'll report what I find (or fail to find!) soon.

FutureShop is indeed horrible, at least in the Montreal area.
                    And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

Originally posted by Dominae
                      I'm going to the Les Ailes EBGames in a few mintues - I'll report what I find (or fail to find!) soon.

FutureShop is indeed horrible, at least in the Montreal area.
                      if you feel like it, pick up an extra copy and meet me at Guy-Condordia metro at quarter to 4.

Comment

:S How many Montrealers are there? We should like, have a Montreal Poly party.

Comment

Yeah there are a bunch of montrealers...
                          I'll be checking out Fairview Pointe Clair EB later on today on my way back from school. I'll let you all know if I get anything.

Comment

Go Habs Go!

I'll be sniffing around in about half an hour downtown... if it's not here I'll be in a panic on the south shore later looking around (I live in St-Hubert)..

Comment

Originally posted by Peterk1

I knew I should've checked the Decarie one yesterday, bah!

Anyway, I'll probably check the EB's nearby, the one on Decarie and in Carrefour Angrignon.

Comment

Working...
                              X