No announcement yet.

Montreal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Called up the EB at the Promenades St-Bruno (sue me, it's closest to where I live )

No dice, guy said he didn't know when they'll be in too.

Last thing I pre-ordered from EB was the Warhammer 40k expansion, and all of a sudden my pre-order disappeared into something called "DO NOT USE" in their system... I'm getting more and more disappointed with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
      if you feel like it, pick up an extra copy and meet me at Guy-Condordia metro at quarter to 4.
      Hehe, I would have done so, but unfortunately it will only be available in Montreal tomorrow (Friday).

I tried (all in the downtown area):

EBGames
      FutureShop
      GameBuzz
      And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

Yup, we got screwed over here in Montreal. Nothing in St-Bruno EB, Future Shop, Walmart (ugh, that was horrific), downtown EB, downtown FS.

Everyone said tomorrow. Future Shop said the sale price would go to tomorrow (showed me store memo); the software guy said he was getting over a hundred copies, just like AOE III.

Everyone said it was absolutely sure to be there tomorrow.

Comment

Yep checked EB decarie on my way home today, they don't have it yet. So looks like I'll be visiting Future shop tommorow.

Anyone think this has to do with some of our neighbours to the south getting the french posters?

Comment

I checked 4 place and still no games:

Future Shop Centre Laval (said 28th)
            Best Buy Centre Laval (said 28th)
            EB Games at Place Rosemere (don't know when)
            WalMart at Place Rosemere

Comment

Originally posted by Dominae

Hehe, I would have done so, but unfortunately it will only be available in Montreal tomorrow (Friday).

I tried (all in the downtown area):

EBGames
              FutureShop
              GameBuzz
              GameBuzz not getting it shows that it's just late for everyone.

They usually ALWAYS get games on release day..

Comment

Futurshop on Ste-Catherine has been telling me tomorrow since wednesday...

Gamebuzz told me that they won't receive them until this friday/weekend because of some shipping error (the manager told me while he was getting out).

Comment

I have ALOT of hate brewing in me right now.

Those *expletives* at EB in Place des Ailes told me today 4 times, including at noon hour. I went at quarter after 4, they had the shipment RIGHT THERE, and refused to sell to me. Only preorders today, they said. I pointed out how many times the salesperson had told me today, didnt matter at all.

I went to futureshop and got a rain check on their opening day sale. EB in montreal will never get my money again.
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I have ALOT of hate brewing in me right now.

Those *expletives* at EB in Place des Ailes told me today 4 times, including at noon hour. I went at quarter after 4, they had the shipment RIGHT THERE, and refused to sell to me. Only preorders today, they said. I pointed out how many times the salesperson had told me today, didnt matter at all.

I went to futureshop and got a rain check on their opening day sale. EB in montreal will never get my money again.
                    THEY HAD IT?!?!?!

The loser lied to me at 4:10!

I was the big guy in the Habs shirt, if you saw me storming off promising to buy it at Future Shop for $10 less tomorrow...

Comment

I checked at Fairview Pointe Claire once again today. Was told tomorrow for 3rd day in a row... I definately want to get it before the weekend!

Comment

EB in carrefour Angrignon also had the preorders, I didn't bother trying to ask for it since I figured I might as well buy it cheaper in Futureshop tomorow.

Comment

The lieing bastards told me many, many times that it would be on sale Thursday.

I show up thursday, and they say come back later.

I come back later, and they refuse sale to anyone who hadn't preordered.

They don't deserve to live.

Comment

Man, Habs-Sens was intense. At least we earned the point, and that Spezza goal was sick...

So now I will watch Apprentice at midnight (satellite); and clear my calendar for the weekend.......I don't know how I'm going to get through work.

Maybe I should work a bit tonight so it's easier to leave early.

Comment

I am such a big Zednik fan. It hurt to see him kinda responsible for the last 2 goals.

Which futureshop you buying at? We should meet up, hehee.

Comment

The lieing bastards told me many, many times that it would be on sale Thursday.

I show up thursday, and they say come back later.

I come back later, and they refuse sale to anyone who hadn't preordered.

They don't deserve to live.
                                Their loss. You'd think they would rush to sell it when they have the only copies in Montreal considering they're selling it at a $10 premium.

$49.99 at Future Shop tomorrow. I can't believe I keep buying stuff there, but the prices keep pulling me back in! That, and the fact they usually order a gajillion copies.

Comment

Working...
                                X