Anyone got it in Orange County, CA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got it in Orange County, CA?

Is there anyone in So Cal, specifically OC, that has found it available as of 930am wednesday? Best Buy and all the big chains open at 10...
    Remember kids: The higher your post count or the faster your computer, the larger your penis!

I went to the Best Buy at MetroPointe (Costa Mesa) at 10:00am to buy it.. They don't have and don't expect to start selling it until tomorrow.

He even called the other local Best Buys and got the same answer.

I called GameStop and they are expecting it, just haven't gotten the shipment yet. I'll be calling again after lunch....

Comment

EB Games at the Brea Mall:
      $53.86 w/ tax for Special Ed.
      Remember kids: The higher your post count or the faster your computer, the larger your penis!

Comment

I got it at the EB games in the Mission Viejo Mall. They don't have the special pre-order edition though, so some pre-orders aren't being filled.

Comment

There's a few locals around here, that's cool. This guy at work that I work graveyards' with on weekends'll probably be getting it too. We should set up an MP game sometime. I'll probably get murdered though. I've never played Civ at anything above the 2nd difficulty level.

Comment

It's at Fry's in Anaheim for $36.99 if you haven't bought it yet.

Comment

damn that's cheap. Is that the Special Edition? Mike I grew up in Anaheim, what part of the city are you in?

Comment

Working...
              X