Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vancouver Can - got shipped email from EB

Thank you for ordering from EBgames.com. Your order has been shipped
    completely. The status and/or ship date for each item on your order is detailed
    below.

Here is the status of the item(s) you have ordered:
    Civilization IV with Bonus! Ordered: 1 Shipped: 1

NOW comes the waiting....go fedex go@@@

Picked up the last unreserved copy from the EB at Oakridge on the afternoon of the 26th. All they had left were the Collectors Edition. Woe is me.

Comment

Yeah you see this is why I have never pre-ordered a game before...

I need to kick myself for not following my own rules..

btw package update...it departed Memphis TN at 2:16am this morning...so today arrival seems unlikely unless they flew it direct to Vancouver.

Maybe.......

Comment

This sucks. All 3 Burnaby EG games have no regular versions yet. 2 of them say tomorrow or the next day. The other one just says nothing yet, don't know when. By the time EB gets them I can just go to Future Shop.

Comment

Today Future Shop and Bestbuy websites say estimated availablility of 28th instead of 27th. Thumbs down.

Comment

EB's today were all sold out. I checked Future Shop store availablility online before leaving work. A friend and I went to Metrotown at 6:30 and got the last two on the shelf. Not sure if there were more in the back or not.

Got both French and English tech trees. The play disk is mislabled but I just loaded the game up and it looks awesome. It looks so cool I haven't moved yet.

Comment

Working...
            X