Eb Called

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eb Called

EB Called just NOW! My game is THERE! 5.2 miles away, and I have to wait for a call from a friend for a lunch date! IT IS THERE! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! 11:00 am EST!

you are lucky

my pre-order will be there sometime between 11am-3pm

$#@ UPS
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

I hate UPS. My package went "OUT FOR DELIVERY" from the local UPS distribution center at 7 a.m. this morning. It is almost 3 p.m. and I have not received it yet.
      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

yeah, that UPS "out for delivery" tracking notice is weird. I have had things delivered to me long before the UPS tracking site was updated from "out for delivbery"

If you are at work, I would check the shipping receiving people.
        While there might be a physics engine that applies to the jugs, I doubt that an entire engine was written specifically for the funbags. - Cyclotron - debating the pressing issue of boobies in games.

Comment

Mine isn't even to the 'out for delivery' part yet, according to UPS. I usually get stuff via UPS in the next few hours though, so we shall see :/

What can Brown do for me? They can get their rears over here, that's what!
          But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
          PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Yep

Yeah, UPS is very unpredictable. They can come almost any time during the day. I guess it depends on how many packages they have to drop off between the distribution center and you.

I saw about 3 UPS trucks around town today. I wanted to stop them all and say "Excuse me, do you have a package for me? Can I have it NOW??" but I'm pretty sure they can't do that.

Comment

Dangit... I have to go to work and the stupid truck still isn't here. I'll have to start playing Civ4 when I come home from work at about 10 p.m. or 11 p.m. tonight.

I'll make up for it by playing all night since I don't have work tomorrow.

Comment

Well UPS Tracking is smoking some good stuff because I have a certain little box in my hands : D
                But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Originally posted by Makahlua
                  Well UPS Tracking is smoking some good stuff because I have a certain little box in my hands : D

you got a what in your hands

I wish I had mine in my hands

darned

I was taking my next chip too..2 days sobreity from civ-anon and then..I started looking at seedy pictures, grainey in nature of what looked like people playing with well..loin cloth...covered..settlers

(Trout Slap wakes Gramps up)

Sorry..Jonesing again

Gramps
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Got my game when I came home from work at 10 p.m. earlier in the evening. I've... uh... been playing Civ4 since then and didn't really stop to post here.

Anyhow, I'm doing pretty well on a lower difficulty setting, but oh man is there a lot I'm still figuring out. Pretty cool stuff, though.

Comment

well my preoder went on shipping status at 1800hours the 26th. Thats in GMT+1 . in my timezone, at 0220 seems to have taken a little hop into a plane and landing here in the netherlands. Because at the 27th, 0818, they recieved it at Eindhoven. 85kilometers away from me....

Thrax
                      The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying small stones...

Stones carried 113151..mountain still there..

Comment

Working...
                      X