I know where my copy of Civ 4 is!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know where my copy of Civ 4 is!

Your item was accepted at 6:27 pm on October 25, 2005 in LOUISVILLE, KY 40231. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

It appears my order is in Kentucky??!!

but I'm in WI... you would think that NY to Ohio would be smarter!!

Prolly Madison WI tomorrow night

Here on Friday night... Meh I'm getting the game on Saturday
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Well if they're sending it in the wrong direction, it will probably reach Texas today, enter Mexico Friday... In a month or so, it will have circled the globe, don't worry

Check out my Atlas Map Generator

Generate, preview and play Civ IV maps of any size with the alternative Map Generator

Comment

I will own the "Civ heard round the world!" YES I will sell it immediately for $3,000 US
      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Indeed

Originally posted by Metaliturtle
        I will own the "Civ heard round the world!" YES I will sell it immediately for $3,000 US
        $3,000?

I accept your offer, sir. Will Paypal suffice?

I'm only joking, of course.

Comment

I think that Kentucky is a hub for UPS, if i'm not mistaken.

That said, i've seen far worse in terms of misdirected packages ...
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Re: Indeed

Originally posted by omninode

$3,000?

I accept your offer, sir. Will Paypal suffice?

I'm only joking, of course.

Just give me your credit card number and let me go to town!

Comment

Enroute, October 26, 2005, 2:06 pm, CINCINNATI, OH 45235
              Bullet Acceptance, October 25, 2005, 6:27 pm, LOUISVILLE, KY 40231
              Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received *, October 25, 2005

Ok, AMAZING

My Civ 4 went from NY to Louisville, Kentucky to Cincinnati, Ohio.

What does this mean?

it means my copy of Civ 4 has been by the pro football hall of fame!!! woot!!

Seriously, lack of Civ 4 has altered my mind

Comment

Ok, now it's telling me that my game left St. Paul!!

this means that it went THROUGH the town I am in!!!! then went 4 hours northwest to be sent out again at 2am, luckily, this should get to me tomorrow! even though it went friggin' EVERYWHERE!

Comment

My copy started in Reno, went through Kentucky, then to Connecticut, and just passed through Albany on its way to me in Upstate New York

I'll soon be Civing

Comment

Mail came... still no civ... I guess I have to do homework...

Comment

Mine came via UPS through Louisville too, I got it last night at around 530pm... UPS has two delivery schedules; am and pm, so if your tracking says that it was out for delivery this morning it may still come before the end of the day.

SO DONT START THAT HOMEWORK RIGHT YET!
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

maybe... but I've got to do stuff with the fiancee tonight, my hope was like 6 hours of unadalterated CIV bliss

Comment

IN MY HANDS BABY!! This game is awesome!

I'm totally getting killed by a double team of Caesar and Tokugawa.. stupid jerks...

Comment

congrats man!!!
                            Kermit the frog

Comment

Working...
                            X