Did EB ship late?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did EB ship late?

any other stores that might have it out today?

I have talked to two EB stores that say tomorrow.. I know a Best Buy that says Thursday

Jon Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

EB says tomorrow for pre-ordered and Thurday for the rest of people, Bust buy say maybe Thurday if not Friday. You think they would have it out the day that was posted. Even online orders are two - three day out from the target day due to shiping.

Comment

Yep, my EB says tomorrow also.
      ..there are known ‘knowns’ There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know. ~~Donald Rumsfeld

Comment

Mine is due to be dispatched on Friday...let's see what happens...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

The EB store in Rhode Island said the same .Wedensday. I preordered and good think as already the store is expecting all copies to sell. I went in today and people were placing new orders. Also phone calls were coming in about every 5 minutes for a update on when it was due.

Comment

I called EB Games while driving home, they said they had sold out already. I don't know whether or not to believe them. I asked when they would have more, they said in a day or so.

So I went to Gamestop (1/2 mile away from each other), who said they would have it tomorrow, and put down ten bucks to reserve a copy.

So, tomorrow wifey goes to Buffalo for 5 days, and I get to play non-stop (barring breaks for work, food, and excretion.) It's actually better this way, 'cuz now I can spend quality time with my honey (= nookie).

Comment

I got mine through Amazon, no shipping yet, but I got it a little cheaper, so I'm fine with it.

Comment

Working...
              X