Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankston EB Melbourne: tomorrow.

Comment

Just picked up mine from EB Games in Canberra - Civic store.

These next few hours at work are going to draaaaag by.

Comment

EB in Ringwood (vic) wont sell until tomorrow. They do have them in their hot little hands.

Fortunately Eastland at Ringwood do have other gaming shops! Just loading up my copy now - my 5yo daughter wants to play it with me.

Comment

I pre-ordered from EB (Melbourne Cenrtral) and they said they can't let me have it until tomorrow, unless someone else breaks...
          Kipper

Comment

DemonRob,

where in Eastland did you get your game ?

I checked EB & Gamesmania outside Eastland, they dont have the game yet as per lunch time today

Comment

Glemb - check your pm's!

Comment

Did anyone get the fancy pre-order copy locally?

My pre-order from EB USA is still in Sydney - someone didn't read the postcode so they're looking for a non-existant street in Cremorne NSW, not Cremorne Vic.

I'm still not worried about paying more to get the pre-order edition, but if it turns out you could get it here then I will be ticked...

Comment

hey everyone got my game today!!! at Melbourne central.

it came with a soundtrack, the tech tree and a free shirt!!! I pre-ordered mine so I'm not sure if they have that for regular buyers. Anyway good luck guys!!

Comment

I just got a copy at EB at macarthur square.

Comment

Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Got it, finally...

English Techtree, thankfully...

Comment

Originally posted by Mudhut
                          I had a phone call on my messagebank YESTERDAY (ie Tues 1/11) saying my Preorder was in at EB Games Eastgardens (Pagewood) - thats in Sydney.

It's now 8.20 am - will be there in 40 minutes to pick it up.

Might be a good idea to check your local EB Games - Harvey Norman and Games Wizards are still saying Thursday 3/11 (at least, they did yesterday when I rang them).

The most annoying thing is that I tried to ring this EB Games yesterday but it kept ringing out - otherwise I would already have the game! I guess the staff were too busy checking out the merchandise to answer the phone...

-Mudhut
                          I didn't pre-order but when I read the above post I thought I might mosey into EB Eastgardens on my way home from work. I bought a copy there today.

English techtree by the way. (umh, I thought Civ4 had 2 discs but there was only one in the box?)

Comment

The US version is 2 X CD (which I got) and the EU got a DVD version. AU usually gets the EU version...

I've found my first bug... just searching to be sure it's not been reported...

Comment

Originally posted by ulyanov
                              I've found my first bug... just searching to be sure it's not been reported...
                              Is that the bug that the MCG is missing? I've noticed that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Demon Rob

Is that the bug that the MCG is missing? I've noticed that too.
                                The Festival Theatre, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Snowy Mountain Scheme, Flynn's Grave, RFDS and a few other things also seem to be missing.
                                I suppose someone will tell us these absences are "features" not "bugs".

ulyanov, thanks for clearing up my query about number of discs.

Comment

Working...
                                X