This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calysium has played.
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

can't connect. It shows "contacting to calysium" forever
      Campeón 2006 Progressive Games
      civ4 mods: SCSCollateral GrayAgainstBlue ProperCrossings
      civ3 terrain: Irrigations Roads Railroads Borders Multimine Sengoku Napoleonic

Comment

Same here...

Comment

Same here, Calysium have camped in the game after their turn and seem to have an incorrect firewall setup which is conflicting with other teams.

Is it possible for Elucidus or Platy to nudge them so we can get these turns done???
          Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
          The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
          Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
          Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Sorry folks. My bad.

Played the turn and took a screen shot, and then got called away by other stuff and forgot to exit the game.

Again, sincere apologies.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Beta, try to open your civ4 UDP port so we can connect while you are playing

played
                Campeón 2006 Progressive Games
                civ4 mods: SCSCollateral GrayAgainstBlue ProperCrossings
                civ3 terrain: Irrigations Roads Railroads Borders Multimine Sengoku Napoleonic

Comment

Thanks Beta

Southern Cross played, 3 to go.........
                  Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                  The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                  Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                  Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Niessuh

Beta, try to open your civ4 UDP port so we can connect while you are playing

played
                    You might have to be a little more specific than that with Beta. We all know he is Canadian.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFree

You might have to be a little more specific than that with Beta. We all know he is Canadian.
                      yes - but my big problem is that I spent the winter in Florida and I am waiting for my IQ to recover.

As to the port issue - thanks for the suggestion Niessuh. Yes - it is open. But I have had similar issues in other games, both pitboss and MP. Working to try and resolve them. May take a hammer to this router and buy and new one. Now that's a technbical solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta

yes - but my big problem is that I spent the winter in Florida and I am waiting for my IQ to recover.
                        Not sure that brain cells killed in a typical Florida excursion can be brought back to life.

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Pitboss Update:

3760BC

7hr46mins to go and just Team Apolyton to play before the turn ticks over.

* FeMme tries to hide her eagerness without success
                          Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
                          Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

pretty good start we got here

move along folks, no carcai yet
                            anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

3720bc played by eirich tuireann
                              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Turn 8 (3720 BC) played.

Comment