Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patching in-game keeps hanging at 43%. Attempting to manual patch...
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Originally posted by conmcb25
      Since UnO is at least temporarily back in this game, Im calling for a return to the 48 hour clock.

Thats what we agreed to up front.
      Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
      The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• I have problems with internet again. I'll retray tomorrow. My PC is down for the while.
        Hosting and playing the Civ4BtS APT
        Ex-Organizador y jugador de Civ4BtS Progressive Games

Comment

• Ah, good. Well, at least, I hope it's not also a problem on my end.
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Originally posted by astrologix
            I have problems with internet again. I'll retray tomorrow. My PC is down for the while.
            Please reset with a 48 hour timer when you bring it back up again.

That was the original deal.

Thanks
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Ok...

I logged in, and I gots some questions:

Where's the civstats page, or do we have one? The original link I had for it is not updated since august.

Seems either some kind of automation was running, be it AI or another player without telling us, as most units had been moved? And there was no option for me to end the turn?

If the former, I'ld like it turned off. If the latter, I'ld like instructions on changing the password.

Anyway. I'm up and running. Woe be unto you all.
              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Civstats

or

Civstats

if the first one doesn't work.......

I think you will regain control from the AI next turn, at least that was what happened to me after I took over from my personal pitboss games after I came back from vacation...........

New turn is 40 mins from now..........
                Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• What timer length are we running on?
                  I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• 48 hours.
                    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
                      Seems either some kind of automation was running, be it AI or another player without telling us, as most units had been moved? And there was no option for me to end the turn?

If the former, I'ld like it turned off. If the latter, I'ld like instructions on changing the password.
                      The AI takes it's turn as soon as a new turn starts, now that you've taken over the position that'll stop.

Comment

• YARRR.....(played)
                        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Another dumb question from the newbie.

By chance I happened to notice the new turn last night...

Is there some kind of notice for new turns, am I just not on the email list?

Alternatively, could we get the last player to post here each turn?
                            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• Originally posted by UnOrthOdOx
                              Is there some kind of notice for new turns, am I just not on the email list?

Alternatively, could we get the last player to post here each turn?
                              Once in game, press Alt + D and put your email on the right field.

Giwi is registered as Goonies leader on Civstats. He could forward to you the Civstats notification emails.

Is he coming back soon ?
                              Hosting and playing the Civ4BtS APT
                              Ex-Organizador y jugador de Civ4BtS Progressive Games

Comment

• 11 hours to go and just Spamyard to play!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X