Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure that Goonies are missing turns, somebody seems to be logging in just not ending the turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by IanDC
      I'm not sure that Goonies are missing turns, somebody seems to be logging in just not ending the turn.
      Oh, that was me, but then I posted screenies in the forums about "what to do next" and before we all agreed the turn swifted...

Comment

• New turn is up. 925bc. 37+ hours left. 4 teams including Calysium have played.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 900ad is up. eirich and Calysium have played.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 900 *AD*? :O

Anyway, Goonies played. (For once we made it all in time)

Comment

• 875bc turn is up. Calysium and a couple of others have already played.

Comment

• Only UDD left to play, 14 hours on the clock.
                I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• 19.5 hours to go

Just the Goonies to play.......
                  Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                  The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                  Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                  Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• 16 hours to go

Just Calysium to play.....
                    Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• Sorry folks. We missed a turn - 825bc. It was my bad.

New turn is up - 775bc. We have played.

Comment

• 13 hours to go.

4 teams to play.......

Comment

• 18 hours to go, just Goonies to play........

Comment

• 11 hours to go, just Huygens to go......

Comment

• 4.5 hours to go, 2 teams to play......

P.S. I apologize for not pressing end turn sooner, I thought I did last night, but woke up this morning to no new turn.......

Comment

• 17.5 hours to go.

UDD and Goonies to play........

Comment

Working...
                                X