This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calysium has played 1160ad.

I will look into the goonies replacements. Another player was waiting for authroization (Giwi) , but not sure what happened to eden. Will PM him.

As to the admins - snoop - can you help here?
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Personally I'm getting tired of this crap. If people can't/won't play we can't force them. I say kill the Goonies and the staff team already and move on!
      Last edited by Zoid; December 15, 2007, 13:23.
      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoid
        Personally I'm getting tired of this crap. If people can't/won't play we can't force them. I say kill the Goonies and the staff team already and move on!
        I agree !
        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Personally I'm getting tired of this crap. If people can't/won't play we can't force them. I say kill the Goonies and the staff team already and move on!
          Patience young grasshopper.

We are coaching a new player to take over for the Goonies. The enthusiasm is there; the experience isn't.

Let's him a few turns to get his feet under him. He has shown to be a reliable pbme player - so that is a positive sign.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I can accept that, but where is he? And is this really the time and the place to teach n00bs how to play? It's not that I don't want him to play, but it's like when you're playing board games and suddenly one player ups and leaves and then his little brother takes over and you have to spend an hour explaining the rules and who is who and what is what...

Comment

• Currently, I have just recived the password from the somewhat not-so-busy forums of the goonies.

What turn is it, please?

(Please say its under 60 or else we are in some trouble)

Comment

• The turn is 72...

Comment

• Okay, the goonies have played.

Sweet, on the bright side, we are not invaded

Also, its nice to see a swedish guy with a picture of a cat in a santa suit as avatar.

Comment

• Welcome Giwi! Good luck with the goonies!

Comment

I can accept that, but where is he? And is this really the time and the place to teach n00bs how to play? It's not that I don't want him to play, but it's like when you're playing board games and suddenly one player ups and leaves and then his little brother takes over and you have to spend an hour explaining the rules and who is who and what is what...
                      He was a quick learner.

Comment

• ok, Southern Cross and Apolyton Staff left to play, then we can move along to the next turn...

26 hours 10 mins remaining

it would be great to get some fast turns knocked over and get this game moving along
                        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Southern Cross played

23.5 hours to go.....

Time to settle in for the long
                          Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                          The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                          Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                          Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

• maybe the staff team could be set to ai (or just removed ) as they not around, nor bothering to post here any reasons, yet still posting on site

I have read that Snoop is the only person on their team playing the game, yet their team has many active BTS players, all of whom are active spammers at this site
                            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giwi
                              Okay, the goonies have played.

Sweet, on the bright side, we are not invaded

Also, its nice to see a swedish guy with a picture of a cat in a santa suit as avatar.
                              Tx And sorry if I was a bit rude in my previous post...

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy
                                maybe the staff team could be set to ai (or just removed ) as they not around, nor bothering to post here any reasons, yet still posting on site

I have read that Snoop is the only person on their team playing the game, yet their team has many active BTS players, all of whom are active spammers at this site
                                Please note that a AI would be a grea advantage since the diffuculty level is higher then noble, isent it?

(I might be wrong)

Comment

Working...
                                X