This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Cross has played 2000 BC
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Southern Cross has played 1960 BC
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

• Southern Cross has played 1920 BC

Comment

• New turn - 1880bc - is up. Calysium has played.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 6 hrs and 45 minutes left on the turn timer for 1800bc. Goonies and Huygen yet to play.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• 1760 bc turn is up. 41 hours left. Calysium has played.

Comment

• New Turn is up.

Comment

• New turn - 1680bc - is up. Calysium and eircih have played. 44 hrs remaining.

Comment

• 2 hours and 20 minutes left in the turn.

Southern Cross, Goonies, and Huygen left to play.

Comment

• Southern Cross? They mentioned that they had already played it in the connection thread

Either way I'll have a southern cross autosave at substantially more hours left to play that I can load up tonight if we need more hours. I'd expect to be able to do that around 5 to 6 hours from now, if huygen/goonies need to plan their play schedule. I will reload to last turn's souther cross autosave if Huygen hasn't played by then.
                      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I just played last night?
                        I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

• eirich tuireann has played 1640bc
                          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZargonX
                            I just played last night?
                            That turn was lost, as noted in the Game Connection thread; my computer had a windows crash, and you were the last to play (so that turn is lost when reloaded).
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• There were 10 hours left on the clock when we played....

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta
                                2 hours and 20 minutes left in the turn.

Southern Cross, Goonies, and Huygen left to play.
                                ???

We played at around 09.00GMT on 31/10/07.........., then logged out, then in and out.......
                                Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                                The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                                Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                                Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
                                X