Picking Civs - 2nd Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice work Fosse

I know we can have same civs & different leaders, but can we have same civs & same leaders?
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
      nice work Fosse

I know we can have same civs & different leaders, but can we have same civs & same leaders?
      Yes, that is allowable by the normal Civ4 mechanics.
      - Lord Parkin / emperor

Read all about my adventures in the Realms Beyond Pitboss 4 game!

Comment

Fosse - great suggestion!

And given the unique nature of the different teams, the leaders become almost irrelevant as such. Clearly it is the traits that matter. If more than one team wants the same traits - and UU - what's the big deal.
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Parkin

Yes, that is allowable by the normal Civ4 mechanics.
          excellent

many times in our history people groups have split and gone their seperate ways, why ever not here

rock on
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Fosses' suggestion is an interesting way of picking civs and does also help out with balance issues.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

My suggestion for no doubles was simply my opinion. Not like i will refuse to play if we allow doubles.

Just for the record i am very against totally random civs. Expeically on an island setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                Fosses' suggestion is an interesting way of picking civs and does also help out with balance issues.
                yes indeed

yet if we are allowed multiples of a civ, then team just need say who they want and we are closer to a start
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

I really liked Fosse's suggestion, and it seems others do as well. Can we have it included as an option for leader selection?
                  Last edited by polarnomad; April 1, 2007, 03:14.

Comment

Top 3 choices.
                    "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
                    Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

Working...
                    X