Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting Position

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Starting Position

    This is suppossed to be our starting position, though I suspect we are going to have to restart the game. Notice the Hammurabi warrior and settler one space southwest of our own:
    Attached Files
    "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

  • #2
    Hammurabi is apperently retired, so we shouldnt have any problem.

    I think the location of our capitol is clear, the spot to the SE gives us access to the 2 fish and the clam that would otherwise be lost.
    "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

    Comment


    • #3
      no nanners &#*(#&#*
      Titans

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Kobeck
        no nanners &#*(#&#*
        No worries, I think there is so much confusion with pitboss/civs save we will have to restart.
        "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

        Comment


        • #5
          If we don't restart, I agree to move our settler to 3 (If you look at the number pad, 5 is the square the unit you are talking about is on, so 3 would be the square to the SE. 1 would be be SW, 6 would be W, 8 is north, etc.)
          USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
          The video may avatar is from

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Will
            If we don't restart, I agree to move our settler to 3 (If you look at the number pad, 5 is the square the unit you are talking about is on, so 3 would be the square to the SE. 1 would be be SW, 6 would be W, 8 is north, etc.)
            Looks like we aren't going to restart. Hopefully Hammurabi won't come to life as an AI. You are going to play the first weeks turn correct Will?
            "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

            Comment


            • #7
              nm
              Last edited by Will9; May 9, 2008, 23:05.
              USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
              The video may avatar is from

              Comment


              • #8
                I got it played and I moved the settler 3 and the warrior 4. When we buld our city, I say we stick with the old capital name of Bananapolis.

                Badfuzzy, I still need to fix my disc drive. The only other computer I have that can run civ, I only have access to on the weekends. I will get it fixed next week though.
                Last edited by Will9; May 9, 2008, 23:22.
                USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
                The video may avatar is from

                Comment


                • #9
                  Okay, I can play for the rest of the week. I was out of access from civ4 yesterday and I was worried we'd miss the first move.
                  "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Turn 1

                    We founded Banapolis this turn.
                    I chose fishing as our tech so we can exploit the fish ASAP. (6 turns)
                    I moved the warrior to 1 and revealed a cow to the west.
                    We are building a warrior in the capitol. (5 turns)

                    I will post a screenshot next turn when I move the warrior to the hill.
                    Last edited by EPW; May 13, 2008, 13:35.
                    "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Turn 2

                      Originally posted by Badfuzzy
                      We founded Banapolis this turn.
                      I chose fishing as our tech so we can exploit the fish ASAP. (6 turns)
                      I moved the warrior to 1 and revealed a cow to the west.
                      We are building a warrior in the capitol. (5 turns)

                      I will post a screenshot next turn when I move the warrior to the hill.
                      Sounds good, thank you .

                      Comment


                      • #12


                        Banana Warrior


                        so 3 clams and 2 whales and a rice in Banapolis with a northern city site with a whale and silk plus a cow to the west.

                        Excellent starting location too bad we are not in the jungle!

                        we be clam trading nana lovin' fools!
                        Last edited by Kobeck; May 14, 2008, 18:07.
                        Titans

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X