I'm Solomwi, here and most any other place I visit on the net. My name is Billy Solomon (hence the handle, given to me in undergrad by the university's IT department), and I'm a law student in Birmingham, AL, though I will graduate during the course of this game. I just turned 32, and am getting married in a little over two weeks. Between school, work, preparing for that, the looming bar exam and the ongoing job search, I may not be too helpful, but I do try to poke my head in when I can.
I've been posting here since 2002, and joined GS for the C4DG. The rules nye listed are pretty hard not to follow, especially the first one, and the learning opportunity is the main reason I signed up for this incarnation. Looking forward to playing with everybody.
I've been posting here since 2002, and joined GS for the C4DG. The rules nye listed are pretty hard not to follow, especially the first one, and the learning opportunity is the main reason I signed up for this incarnation. Looking forward to playing with everybody.
. Don't think I mentioned it on the C4DG forum. Great thing is she asked me not to buy CIV when it came out... so she could get it for me as a Christmas gift. She's complicit, so she can't complain too loudly about being a Civ Widow. Well, that and now I get to introduce her 9-year old son to the game even more. His previous exposure was pretty much my parking him at my computer 2-3 years ago and letting him nuke cities in a C3C post-win save I loaded for him. He and I play chess now, though, so I think he'd probably enjoy exploring the gameplay of the series.
Comment