Refugees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refugees

I don't believe this was covered in the original rules.

When a team is eliminated what becomes of their citizens? Can they relocate elsewhere? Are there any restrictions?

I say yes, citizens should be allowed to relocate to any team they choose. I think a delay in letting them join is reasonable. My opinion would be 15 turns or 30 days.

Can they have access to both their original team forum and their new team forum?

I would say they should have access to only one team forum at a time.
    Yes, negotiations could take some time.

Standard practice has been that refugees could join any team with no cool down period.
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

I think refugees can apply for any team they want, there's no need for any rules against that. It's up to each team as to whether to accept them, immediately or later. If an ex-Templar wants to join PAL, that's business between them and not up to any other team (eg Realms) to veto or complain. Such an ex-Templar can already say anything he wants to PAL through outside channels anyway.

I might encourage Templars to consider joining Banana, as that seems to be the team most wanting for additional manpower.

Comment

Working...
      X