Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not end turn when all moves are done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not end turn when all moves are done?

How difficult will it be to press enter or clik on the red spot when all is done?

The viking age ended 1066 at Monday, September 25, 6pm

Team RB has still over 15 active members spanning time zones all over the world. Naturally we need some time to discuss decisions. However, I believe we can be found to always end our turn when we are done.

mh

Comment

Its very hard.

I have adult ADHD, and a touch of alzheimers due to advanced age.................
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Wouldn't someone with ADHD want the game to go quicker, not slower?

Comment

Originally posted by sooooo View Post
          Wouldn't someone with ADHD want the game to go quicker, not slower?
          Definately, its hitting the button thats the issue
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Enter or the red mark with the mouse?
            The viking age ended 1066 at Monday, September 25, 6pm

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25 View Post
              Definately, its hitting the button thats the issue
              Con has issues with buttons....

E_T
              Come and see me at WePlayCiv
              Worship the Comic here!
              Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

E_T sighting.............

Comment

Templars ended their turn!!

We appreciate your effort to press that pesky button.

Comment

Imperio is the only team to never end turns

I guess being at war with a nation 3 times their power but managing to build 2wonders at the same time...needs very good micro

oh hold... on the war is over...I guess sistine chappel scared those realms away

Comment

Imperio missed their last turn and haven't logged in yet this turn. Members of Imperio - are you OK?

Comment

If we do sub Imperio please try and get a neutral one this time. Imperio is too big and strong to be controlled by another friend.

Comment

I pmed Naldorinho, who was one of the active players a few turns ago.

@Tony: Errrrr, if you're saying what I think you're saying then you've made a false assumption.

Comment

Working...
                          X