We have lift-off!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have lift-off!!!!!!!!

CyberShy has finished making the map, and it is now waiting for Beta to download it to his server, ready to be hosted.

Once downloaded Beta will advise us here as to the kick off date and time...........

Are we ready ladies and gentlemen???

Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
    The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
    Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
    Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Can we get a list of who is playing and what Civ? Stickied?
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Is it possible that all teams have got their first or second choice?
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Let's Go!!
          Quiero cambiar el mundo pero no me dejan el código fuente

Comment

Finally!

Comment

W00t!
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
                Can we get a list of who is playing and what Civ? Stickied?
                Once I know, you'll know.....
                Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Member of Team Southern Cross in Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game
                  Member of the Great Council of the Horde in Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Long time member @ Apolyton
                    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by RobWorham

Once I know, you'll know.....

Thanks!
                      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Will the civ choice be a secret until you meet another civ, or do we know who we are up against from the start??
                        mh

Comment

Is it possible to hide other peoples civ choices???

I thought not, but if someone can correct me I'd be most happy, as this is the one feature about multiplayer civ that annoys me most.....

Comment

Oh damn - I pushed the wrong button!!! Come back!!!
                            Attached Files
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

I am looking to start the game on the 28th. Had a commitment this weekend that I can't get out of.
                              Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Working...
                              X