No announcement yet.

Team Setup Poll #20 : No tech brokering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are in the process of deciding, but we have at this point no person able or willing to be team leader and to play turns, without that, we cannot start this game. Unless we get a new person willing and able to play the turns, GS will have to be disbanded.
    "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
    Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
      The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
      Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
      Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

OK, before we all die of old age, I declare this poll as closed :

The votes are :

Originally posted by RobWorham
        The Rabbits vote :

Unticked - Players can trade technologies regardless of whether or not they researched them.
        Originally posted by X_MiTH_X
        Imperio vote Ticked
        Originally posted by Beta
        Hi Rob. Hope we, the Templars are keeping up.

here are our votes:

ticked

Originally posted by Hercules

ticked
        Originally posted by Zeviz
        Hi,

Here is the RB vote for current polls:

No tech brokering - unchecked

Thanks,
        Zeviz
        Team Banana : No vote

Gathering Storm : No vote

PAL : No vote
        Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
        Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
        Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

That's another 2-2 draw to make things 'interesting'

So, unless we hear from Gathering Storm in the next 24 hours I will suggest we use the same ruling as the other drawn votes.

i.e.

As there is still no clear winner, and no sign of one of the three non-voting teams doing the honours, I suggest we leave this one up to CyberShy, the mapmaker, to choose.......

Any objections??

Comment

Please move forward, Rob. Activity is very low in GS, which makes takin decisions a seemingly unending and terribly slow process. So far only 4 of the official 13 members have stated their opinions. Since yesterday we are holding a poll about disbanding the team. Things are looking very bad now. There is no such rule that demands members to state their opinion in a given period of time, but with the interest as low as it is and with no indication that we can get a team leader and turn player in the foreseeable future, I have asked the members who haven't voted to cast their votes within the next 24 hours or to volunteer as team leader. In the event that doesn't happen, GS will be disbanded. I hope that will open the possibility for GS members to join other teams.
            "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise can not see all ends." - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring.
            Term 9 and 10 Domestic Minister of the C3DG I., Term 8 Regional Governor of Old Persia in the C3DG and proud citizen of Apolyton. Royal Ambassador to Legoland in the C3 PTW DG, Foreign Affairs Minister and King of the United Kingdom in the MZO C3CDG and leader of the Monarchist Imperialist team. Moody Sir Aidun (The Impatient) of the Holy Templar Order in the C4BtSDG

Comment

Oh boy. Perhaps we should start thinking about a single team BtS game?
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Originally posted by Aidun
                Please move forward, Rob. Activity is very low in GS, which makes takin decisions a seemingly unending and terribly slow process. So far only 4 of the official 13 members have stated their opinions. Since yesterday we are holding a poll about disbanding the team. Things are looking very bad now. There is no such rule that demands members to state their opinion in a given period of time, but with the interest as low as it is and with no indication that we can get a team leader and turn player in the foreseeable future, I have asked the members who haven't voted to cast their votes within the next 24 hours or to volunteer as team leader. In the event that doesn't happen, GS will be disbanded. I hope that will open the possibility for GS members to join other teams.
                Sad to hear the bad news, I guess it is for the best really though. If a team can't hold together during the game setup, what hope does it have for the long haul......

I personally see no problem with members of disbanded teams joining other teams, as long as the game hasn't kicked off for real......

Comment

Working...
                X