Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signing in!

Comment

Do you guys need/want a private forum setup?

If so - PM Locutus - he'll do the deed.
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

I'm being lazy, but we have all the ingredients, and I will PM Locutus this weekend.

Comment

Locutus has opened the private forum for us

Comment

Maybe this is a dumb question, but where is our private forum?

Edit: Oh, I see. Hit "Join" for the RB group near the upper right corner of this thread. Now awaiting authorization....
            Last edited by Compromise; February 17, 2008, 16:36.

Comment

Go to the BtS Team Democrazy Game thread (the forum in which you found your sign up thread ), take a good look *just* above the thread table, and you'll see 6 lines which start with "C4BtSDG". One of those lines is your private forum.

But it doesn't stop there. Before you can enter it you must join it, which you can do by clicking the link at the end of your team's line. The only thing you need to wait for then is the approval of your teamleader.
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Signing in fashionably late...

I don't think I've activated this account in almost five years. I know a lot of you love Apolyton, but the aesthetics of this forum... ugh. It's not 1999 anymore, ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by Sullla
                  I don't think I've activated this account in almost five years.
                  I got ya beat - Oct 2001. I was playing Alpha Centauri here even before Civ 3.

Comment

I don't think I've activated this account in almost five years. I know a lot of you love Apolyton, but the aesthetics of this forum... ugh. It's not 1999 anymore, ya know.
                    We're working on that
                    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Signing in fashionably late...

It isn't?

Thats good. Now I can stop worrying about the 2k bug thing.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comment

Originally posted by T-hawk

I got ya beat - Oct 2001. I was playing Alpha Centauri here even before Civ 3.
                        Alpha Centauri huh? That must be that fancy game us Civ 2 players heard so much about

I used to come here to play the original OCC games.

Comment

This sounds intriguing. I have been lurking at RB for a wee while, so may I lurk on your team?

Comment

Hi,

Originally posted by Whaddney
                            This sounds intriguing. I have been lurking at RB for a wee while, so may I lurk on your team?
                            Sure, I'd say welcome on board! We love it when lurkers de-lurk eventually and become more active participants. Of course you can only lurk as well if you wish. (But maybe we can even interest you in some of our Epics...? )

Have you used the "join" link for our team already? I think Swiss Pauli has to allow you in manually, so maybe this takes a while...

-Kylearan

Comment

Originally posted by Kylearan

Sure, I'd say welcome on board! We love it when lurkers de-lurk eventually and become more active participants. Of course you can only lurk as well if you wish. (But maybe we can even interest you in some of our Epics...? )

Have you used the "join" link for our team already? I think Swiss Pauli has to allow you in manually, so maybe this takes a while...
                              Yes, I've used the join link. I'll just go and check to see if I'm allowed in yet

I should have some more time soon, so I think I might have a go at one of RB's epics...

Comment

What say you guys to getting the team polls rolling for the game settings this Sunday????
                                Let your every day be full of joy, love the child that holds your hand, let your wife delight in your embrace, for these alone are the concerns of humanity.
                                The BtS Pitboss Team Democracy Game has just started!!!
                                Come and test your metal in the Apolyton Civ4 Beyond the Sword Tri-League Tournament
                                Tohunga o kairākau of Southern Cross in the Warlords Pitboss Team Democracy Game, and Member of the Great Council and Curator of The Khan's Compendium for The Horde in the Civ4 Team Democracy Game

Comment

Working...
                                X