Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rasputin
    replied
    appears not too many of the active posters from Civ 2 Multipalkyer thread have ever posted here, would be a pity if the guys there because they too busy actually playing MP dont get any input here..... We love the way we connect at present via IP and feel no need to conenct to a server to do it, that is too much like a RTS rather than a Turn based one I will advertise this Section over at MP sectiuon and try to drum up some interest ...

Leave a comment:

• Alex2001
    replied
    Multiplaying like in Alpha Centauri would be great. But with improved Chat-functions and stability while playing with more people.

Leave a comment:

• Alex2001
    replied
    Multiplaying like in Alpha Centauri would be great. But with improved Chat-functions and more stability while playing with more people.

Leave a comment:

• Jon Miller
    replied
    Hi all

err, I'll make a comment

the number of people who are allowed in multiplayer should just depend on the ammount of people who want to play

if I have a good lan and 30 civ players (and 20 hours, ok this is a fantasy) I should be able to play one huge civ3 game!!!!

Jon Miller

Leave a comment:

• Theben
    replied
    *BUMP* even though the last comment was on June 25th.

Leave a comment:

• DanS
    replied
    --++== BUMP ==++--

Leave a comment:

• Depp
    replied
    Hotseat: VERY IMPORTANT FEATURE!!!

and you should be able to play mixing players on hotseat/Lan/internet

Like 2 players on one computer and 3 on another, the two connected via internet or LAN

Leave a comment:

• yin26
    replied
    -=*MOVING THREAD UP*=-

Leave a comment:

• Kris Huysmans
    replied
    idea:

An option share wonders with all allies in a multiplayer game.

Leave a comment:

• yin26
    replied
    -=*MOVING THREAD UP*=-

Leave a comment:

• yin26
    replied
    -=*MOVING THREAD UP*=-

Leave a comment:

• mindlace
    replied
    PLAY BY HTML:
    I think the PBEM system could be drastically improved by offering a play by HTML version.
    Preferrably hostable on your own page, maybe on Fireaxis' page, the game would generate an html/javascript/cgi page that would allow you to have _one_ location for your save file, and people could check the web page, and take their turns asynchronously (same as real time play, just frozen at end of turn until every player completes).

It's really annoying playing the 'who's got the save file' game.

If it's not clear, I can explain the implementation in more detail.

~mindlace

Leave a comment:

• mingko
    Guest replied
    In multi-player games with trustable players, I would like to have a option of allowing observers to the game.

Leave a comment:

• yin26
    replied
    -=*MOVING THE THREAD UP*=-

Leave a comment:

• DanS
    replied
    Thought I would post it here, but there is a lot of overlap.

Do you guys think having an open source server/client would result in too much cheating?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X