Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion:
    Set the text of the datalinks on mp3 !
    So that when you open a specefic topic you not only see a text but also will hear a text:

Use a voice like Churchil for the units.
    Use a voice like Einstein for the discoveries.

Comment

sugestion:

Use a personage for the tutorial that speaks. This is more funny then a text.

Comment

-=*MOVING THREAD UP*=-
        I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

This might go just as well in the wacked out thread.

I would like to see the manual contain a little about where one might find interesting things about civilization history. Maybe a page in the back that says:

If you like this game, you might be interested in these books about history:

/ short bibliography /

Comment

-=#BUMP#=-

(Just to keep all the real suggestion threads on the first page)
            "Harel didn't replay. He just stood there, with his friend, transfixed by the brown balls."

Comment

I REALLY want to see a tech-tree hard copy. Preferably, not only in the big colour poster style of SMAC, but also in the long thin card style of CIV 1. I found it really, and I mean REALLY useful to sit it along the tops of my keys and see where everything headed. I realise that this may not be possible for a more complicted tech-tree, but they should still try. As for quick reference 8x11's, great idea.
              The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
              Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
              All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
              "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

I believe this is the last *BUMP*. Yeesh!
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I believe that everything should be on the manual. EVERYTHING.
                  Including for example the precise function of each wonder, the description of each unit, each city improvement etc etc.

I realize that may be a somewhat... thick manual but I think that when the player is in front of the game she/he should devote the whole of his/hers attention playing not trying to find out what the manual didn't include. (for example what does the republic do in terms of economy and so on).
                  And having a complete manual of CIV to read at your leasure is a really a welcomed luxury

Also there has to be clarity and easy of use in the manual. Sections and subsections for everything much be clearly categorized. CIV 2 manual is really mediocre. A nice example would be the Alpha Centauri manual.

That is my humble opinion

Christos

Comment

Working...
                  X