X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EC3 New Idea #2 - IMPROVED GRAPHICS

"Well-designed graphics (not horrible ones like in SMAC)." - Lordstone1

sorry... moved to "new ideas"
    <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by FinnishGuy (edited February 16, 2000).]</font>

Comment

Lordstone1 -- okay to add your idea into Finnishguy's nomination and make them one idea: fast and well designed graphics?
      "The only way to avoid being miserable is not to have enough leisure to wonder whether you are happy or not. "
      --George Bernard Shaw
      A fast word about oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said "no".
      --Woody Allen

Comment

Lordstone1

if asked why out of the five things to put on the new ideas thread why would this idea belong? what are the greatest strength in adding this idea? and what if any weaknesses or exploits does this idea have?

lordstone, i will agree with you that civ2 and SMAC don't have the greatest graphics ever, and i am not a member of the civ3 doesn't need a graphical interface crowd or i wanna play civ3 on a 486 crowd...but why do you feel that out of the five ideas we send that this trumps everything else?

Comment

this idea does not belong in The Essential Civ3 New Ideas List...it fits in the Fixes thread. i am closing this thread and encourage you to resubmit it in the appropriate thread. closing this thread is not saying that the idea is bad, it is just saying that it is in the wrong list...

sorry for the inconvenience

korn469

Comment

Working...
          X