Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DOWNLOAD: List 2 "Beta"--Last minute check before going to Firaxis on Wednesday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOWNLOAD: List 2 "Beta"--Last minute check before going to Firaxis on Wednesday...

Thanks to Markos' help, you can download the "beta" version of the list here for the next two days. I have already sent this file to the TMs and SE guys, but I thought we should post it here as well.

There are two basic categories of things you might want to help with if you have time:

1) Little things, like spelling or a missing space, etc.--You can just tell me in a e-mail exactly what I need to fix.

2) Bigger things, like wanting to reformat a section (Markos suggests some reformatting on the Firaxis lists, but I'm running out of time myself...). In that case, please follow this procedure:

** Do NOT edit a file on your hard disk, if that's where the file came from. This is because I've already spell checked and changed fonts, etc... You'd be amazed how much extra work sometimes results from changing things like that (hard returns that don't translate, etc.).

** Copy and paste the ENTIRE section into a new Word file and send me back the results. So, for example, if you did the CHEATS section (which, by the way, doesn't need help ), you'd copy the whole thing into a new Word file, fix it, save it as CHEATS_revised_MING and send it to me.

Also just make a quick note in your e-mail what you changed. This way I can just look at it and stick it in the list.

Well, we are ALMOST there! 450 pages. Stunning.

Yin
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Hmm. The SE guys get a better threatment.
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Didn't got anything. I'll download it.

Comment

So... how goes it?
        All syllogisms have three parts.
        Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

I sent the file to Markos on Friday...so hopefully it will all be up soon. Oh, and I also sent it to Firaxis, of course.
          I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

Comment

Are they waiting on the List appearing in the Civ3 section or do they first want to have read it before sending you an e-mail back?

Comment

M@ni@c (and everybody):

As of today, no response. I won't venture any guesses.

Comment

just to say that I had some hardware problems with a new disk of mine, the list will be appearing on the site as a download quite shortly and a web version will also be available asap....

Comment

Markos,

Sorry to hear about the hardware problems...but I'm glad you got the file. I can't imagine how long it will take to put that all in HTML.

Comment

Working...
                  X