Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summary Volunteers Needed. HELP! :) Also, TMs, please watch this thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M@ni@c,

Don't worry about the abbreviations, since everybody uses those. As for the spelling variant, either is fine. Heck, I'll just be happy you spell-checked using ANY variant!

Hope to get the e-mail soon,

Yin
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

I'm taking a break now and I wonder something. Which font do I have to use? Currently I'm using Times New Roman - 12.
      Ok?
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Summary's in.

Comment

Yin, when you erase point 4, don't forget to erase it too in the index at the beginning.

Comment

M@ni@c,

Thanks for the reminder...
            I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

Comment

By the way, I've added your basic criticism to my introduction, since I think many people agree with you. I certainly do.

M@ni@c's position is this (correct me if I'm wrong):

We've been writing our ideas with no guidance from Firaxis, which has made things here difficult (and a bit uninspiring). Of course, we can all understand why Firaxis might not want to be too specific at this point (perhaps they are still making decisions themselves and can't give us much feedback yet). Blair Wolf's call for feedback on the interface, though, is hopefully a trend that will continue.

Now, M@ni@c worded it a bit more strongly, but I think that's the basic spirit of his concern. I plan to add it to my introduction just to let Firaxis know we are more than willing to work on specific issues if they are thrown our way.

Comment

Working...
              X