Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, it's done, comments on the web version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it's done, comments on the web version?

http://apolyton.net/civ3/suggestions/thelist

how do you like it?

------------------
    Markos, Apolyton Civilization Site

Markos,

Like I said in the introduction, an effort like this is impossible without a good site and helpful Webmasters. And you did a nice job converting the list--it looks really clean. Another first for Apolyton!

Thanks.
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

It looks great. One little problem, in the Radical Ideas (the only one in which I was actually mentioned) section, the links to the forum do not work.

Great work everybody. I think between Firaxis and this forum, we should have one of the best games in history...

------------------
      "BEEFCAKE, BEEFCAKE!!!

-E. Cartman
      "BEEFCAKE, BEEFCAKE!!!

-E. Cartman

Comment

thanks guys...

Scooter, I have no problem on that page...

Comment

Well, it only took 1 hour to skim through parts of it...

Yin, sorry I couldn't get the rest of the COMBAT summary to you (the "wife" was sick).

Guess I'll wait for List 2.0...
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

What if any new idea's come up? are the topics still being looked at? Will we know when Firaxis doesn't want anymore idea's?

Comment

Is it just up to version 2.0 of each category?

I noticed that my little summary of Religion 2.1 did not get in, so I assume that this is so...

Any plans for List 2?

Comment

Thanks to everybody's efforts and now Mark posting the list for us, we can look at what we've got and build from there. As you all have seen, Brian seems more interested in our working out specifics that can be programmed rather than posting generalities. So version 2 should take a slightly more focussed approach. Give us a few days to regroup and we'll get back at it!
                I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

Comment

Just wanted to say good work.

I guess it is up to and not including 2.0 threads, at least my v2.0+ (i.e., nearly all) posts didn't get there. (Neither did my COMBAT 1.1 ideas, but OK Theben has already provided explanations. I expect to see them in the List 2.0 ) But my RADICAL IDEAS 2.0 suggestion is there, the only one from me. Still I got mentioned under four categories in the list of contributors...?
                  <font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by FinnishGuy (edited July 15, 1999).]</font>

Comment

Whee! finnish!

BTW, Yin, yes, it is Raelism not Realism.
                    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Jaa että ollaanko sitä myös suomalaisia??

Comment

Yin,
                        Is there a target date for list 2.0?
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

The List is fine.
                          I liked it a lot.

One small add-on xould be a list of all major topis in one thread, before the list.
                          You know, a short "jump to" list

Finnishguy: Mitä jos kuitenkin puhuttas Enklattia?

Comment

Theben,

No target date, but I think end of August sounds about right. It will depend on what the TMs think.

JeJe,

Keep the suggestions coming!

Comment

More suggestions? Can there be more suggestions? It looks like nearly everything is suggested. Really a great work. Applause to all participants.

ATa

------------------
                              If something is easy, something is wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X