No announcement yet.

Civ3 Ideas List Looking Great!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to say how great I think this list is and even if only a small percentage of the ideas suggested by us are used, It will make significant changes to the game that will make CIVIII even more legendary then CIV and CIVII. A great idea allowing the people to help design the sequel to their favorite game of all time!!!

Comment

Where's my Cheque!

Comment

I congratulate Brian Reynolds on actually listening to us. It's more than most game companies do!

Comment

OH NO This post almost dropped to the 2nd page... Saved it just in time

Comment

Here's the proof that Brian asked us to do this. Why does Firaxis suddenly start to do that weird ?

Can anybody answer me ?

heeeelp

CyberShy
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

"core dump"? Is he developing on a Linux (or other Unix-like) system?

Does this mean a Linux version will be released by Firaxis? please please please please....

Comment

Captain, it's falling off the bottom again!

Oh No! Quick, get the levitator!

-=LEVITATE=-
                The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

CyberShy,

You are right that the list started here, and the status of the project on the Firaxis site is still unknown, at least until Dan decides what to do.

But no matter what, the Apolyton site has a lot more visitors and should thus continue to take the lead on this project. If an when the Firaxis site also produces a list, the two sites will combine ideas into one list.

So, there is no competition here...we'll just have to see what happens with the Firaxis site.
                  I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

Working...
                  X